|Light Brown Sugar||100g|
|Baking Powder||1/2 Tsp|
|Vanilla Extract||1/2 Tsp|
|Pinch of salt|
|Dark Chocolate Chunks||150g|
|Large Marshmallows, chopped||4-6|
You won’t be able to say no
You may not thank us for this one. Our friend Loren from Lozza Eats has sent us this moreish suggestion using some ingredients from our partners at Waterloo Cottage Farm. The S’more was originally a marshmallow toasted on a campfire and wedged between two biscuits. Here Lauren has incorporated the marshmallow into a cookie recipe with superb results.
Are you looking for S’more recipes?
Lauren is a food development technologist by day and she has shared some really great recipes on her blog.
- 1. Pre heat the oven to 180oC Fan. Mix together the butter and sugars in a bowl for 3 minutes until light and creamy. Beat in the egg.
- 2. Add in the salt and vanilla extract. Gradually sift in the flour and baking powder until a soft doughball comes together.
- 3. Make a big well in the dough and add in the chocolate chunks and marshmallow pieces. Fold and press these into the dough until you can see them evenly throughout.
- 4. Divide the dough into 8 medium sized balls and place on a lined baking tray. Press them down very slightly and bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly golden.
- 5. Remove from the oven and on a heatproof mat tap the baking tray on the surface to release a bit of air. It allows the outer to get crisp and chewy with beautiful bumps on the surface. Leave on the baking tray for 5 minutes then enjoy warm or allow to cool.