|Lemon Juice||Half a lemon|
|Lemon Zest||1 lemon|
The perfect pick me up
Kat from Kat’s Munchies shares this family favourite with us. You can find more fantastic recipes on her blog.
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180 Fan and line your loaf tin.
- 2. Combine the flour, sugar, poppy seed, lemons zest and baking powder.
- 3. In a separate bowl mix the oil, water and lemon juice.
- 4. Combine the two mixtures well and pour the batter in to the loaf tin.
- 5. Bake for 30 Minutes and then allow to cool on a wire rack.
- 6. For the icing use the juice of half a lemon and continuously add icing sugar until it thickens and becomes white in colour.
- Once the loaf is cool drizzle the icing on the top and enjoy!